Terms of Service
The Term of Service for a Govli.in outlines the terms and conditions that govern the usage of the service by users. Here are some key points that may be covered in the Term of Service for Govli.in:
- By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written here.
- You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website's Standard Terms and Conditions.
- Intellectual Property Rights Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Govli.in and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
- Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use this Website.
- You are granted a limited license only for the purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- URL links that redirect to other URL shorteners
- URL links that spreads phishing, malware or viruses
- URL links that redirect to spam
- URL links that redirect to nudity, other sexually,violent or prejudiced content content.
- URL links that redirect to dating sites.
- URL links that redirect to hate speech, credible threats, or direct attacks on an individual or group.
- URL links that redirect to content that contains self-harm or excessive violence.
- Using this Website to engage in any malicious activity.
- Publishing any Website material in any other media;
- Selling, sublicensing, and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- Publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- Using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- Using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- Using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting, or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being accessed by you and Govli.in may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, at absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
Privacy and Data Collection:
- Do not collect any information associated with another person, including IP address, location of the device, information about the device, operating system, and browser, without their express, prior consent.
- Your Data In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images, or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Data, you grant Govli.in a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate, and distribute it in any and all media.
- Your Data must be your own and must not be invading any third-party's rights. GOVLI.in reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
- No warranties This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and GOVLI.in express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
If you sign up for a service
You do not need to sign up to use our service, therefore we do not collect any information regarding user personal details.
We may send you email notifications regarding your service or which you have specifically requested. You have the ability to opt out of any of this communication at any time. We will never provide your email address to any third parties except where they are specifically employed to help deliver our own services, as detailed above
Updates to this policy